Smart Choice Protection Plan
Save Time And Money With Our Service Plans
Let’s face it, by the time you realize you have a problem with your heating or cooling system, it’s already too late! Our Smart Choice Protection Plan is the perfect solution to save you both time and money. Whether a commercial or residential client our programs will offer you peace of mind year round. With periodic inspection, lubricating, adjusting, safety testing and cleaning of your heating and cooling system to keep it running at peak efficiency. In fact, we even provide you with a checklist after each service call.
More interesting, is that according to a study conducted by Louisiana State University, a service maintenance program is proven to save you money on your bills each month. Further, it increases your systems reliability, and prolongs its life span. Should you need repair service, those enrolled in our program receive preferential treatment as well as discounted pricing.
Four Reasons To Enroll In Our Service Programs:
Peace of Mind – Automatic, periodic inspection, lubricating, adjusting, safety testing and cleaning of your heating and cooling system keeps it running at peak, trouble free efficiency. Potential problems are spotted before they cause trouble. Complete checklist provided after each inspection call.
Lower Utility Costs – The results of a study by Louisiana State University shows how a service maintenance program can save a significant amount on your monthly heating and cooling bill.
Expert Technicians At Your Service – Our highly skilled experts know their business, and your equipment. Rely on them and our reputation to give you fast, dependable, and fair service. We “worry” so you don’t!
Preferred Treatment – The maintenance agreement increases system reliability, and prolongs the life of the system. If you need repair service, the agreement entitles you to preferential treatment.
Click Below To See What Each of Our Services Include:
Air Conditioning Maintenance and Safety Check
• Install gauges and check operating pressures.
• Check voltage and amperage to all motors with meter.
• Check temperature difference across evaporator coils – Evaporator coils become dirty because air filters only collection a portion of the particles
in the air. Even a small amount of dirt can decrease efficiency and increase operating costs. This is also a major cause of compressor failure.
Customer should replace properly sized air filter every month.
• Check for adequate refrigerant charge and leaks – A low or high refrigerant charge can easily go unnoticed and increase operating costs. An
improper charge can cause compressor shut down.
• Lubricate all moving parts – improperly lubricated rotating equipment will eventually fail.
• Check belt and adjust tension.
• Check filters – A restricted air filter can cause your air conditioning unit to waste energy and shorten compressor’s life.
• Check pressure switch cut-out settings.
• Check start capacitor and potential relay, if possible.
• Check compressor contractor.
• Check all wiring and electrical components.
• Check and adjust thermostat calibrations – Improperly calibrated thermostats allow the unit to run longer than necessary.
Every degree your air conditioner operates below 78 degrees can add 5-8% to the cost of cooling.
• Check condensing coil – Dirty condensing coils raise refrigerant pressure higher than needed, increasing your electrical bill.
• Check that condensate drain is open – Algae can plug a condensate drain which can cause expensive water damage.
• Turn exposed dampers to cooling position.
Our Gas Furnace Maintenance and Safety Check
15 Point Gas Furnace Maintenance and Safety Check Includes:
• Check and adjust thermostat.
• Clean and adjust all safety controls.
• Clean burners.
• Clean and adjust pilot assembly.
• Check standing pilot.
• Check electronic spark ignition controls.
• Adjust burners for peak operating efficiency.
• Check for gas leaks.
• Lubricate moving parts.
• Check belt and adjust tension.
• Check filters.
• Check vent pipe for proper vent.
• Check fan control.
• Check manifold pressure.
• Check furnace for cracked heat exchanger.
• Check temperature rise.
• Check complete furnace cycle.